Sunday, August 12, 2007

Frappucino may be high in calories, fat.

So one of my co-workers doesn't like me. This may be for a variety of reasons.

I think mainly because I'm skinny. Yeah.

According to my father, me and my sister have both inherited his mother's childbearing hips. One day, in an effort to explain why I don't rock capris at the workplace, I blamed my genetic heritage. To this, my coworker said no way, she was the one with childbearing hips.

And then I agreed. "Well yeah."

(I mean, she just had a baby, so obviously she has childbearing hips now. Really, that's how I meant it.)


Brief backpedaling went nowhere, and she flounced out of my office. Well, it might have been more of a sedate walk but there was attitude.


The next morning, I was calmly enjoying my 10:30 mocha (light) frappuccino, and tapping away. Tap, tap, tap. She entered.

"Hmnn, I see why you don't eat now."

(whoohah?)

"You get all your calories from your coffee drink. Like, that's an entire meal right there. Seriously."

(mmmmn, frappuccino I love you.)

"Do you have any idea how filling that is? Seriously."



10:35. Morning coffee break ruined. Seriously.

No comments: